Cell count test for milk
The PortaSCC is designed to determine the cell count quickly and easily.
The product has proven to be able to determine accurate data below 100,000 cells / ml. The results that you get are the same in terms of accuracy as laboratory results.
Short test procedure
Results are available in 45 minutes.
- Take a sample: made up of fifteen minutes from the milk tank. (not older than 8 hours).
- Add 1 drop of milk with the pipette.
- Add 3 drops of activator liquid.
- Wait 45 minutes and use the reader
- Insert a blank strip in the reader (dot down) Remove the strip
- Insert Test Strip in the Reader (dot down) Read the result (x1,000,000)
- Rapid testing for milk
Restricted use of antibiotics
From March 2014 all antibiotics fall under the strictest regime of the Veterinary Medicines Act. In addition, the guideline (KNMvD) describes how to use antibiotics selectively. Use is only permitted by or in collaboration with the veterinarian. Use is only permitted with udder infections by or in collaboration with the vet.
Digital reader 1,463,100, For reading the strip.