ViteMint Uddercream contains 36% Japanese peppermint oil, the highest percentage on the market. The natural menthol is provided over a longer period of time. This menas that ViteMint not only has a fast but also a long-lasting cooling effect.
When to use ViteMint?
ViteMint offers an ideal solution in all cases where blood circulation must be locally stimulated. ViteMint also provides efficient support for mastitis treatment in combination with antibiotics.
• Fast and long-term cooling effect
• Improved blood circulation
• Contains vitamin E for skin care
• Available in 500 ml hanging bottle, 1000 ml hanging bottle and 2500 ml bottle (option: dosing teat)
• Highest percentage of Japanese peppermint oil on the Dutch market
Storage and shelf life ViteMint
Store dry and cool, out of reach of children and sunlight.
Instructions for use ViteMint
Shake before use. After milking, apply 1 tablespoon (5-10ml) of ViteMint on the udder and massage in until it is absorbed. Apply twice a day, repeat for 2 to 3 days. If the symptoms persist or the animal has a fever, consult your veterinarian.
Technical specifications ViteMint
Product number 3,463,007
Content per bottle 500 ml, 1000 ml or 2500 ml